Carbon Steel handle KHBF Series of plate hydraulic valve with
High pressure ball valve It has a 90 degree rotation action, the
swivel body is a sphere, with a circular
through hole or passage through its axis. The ball valve is mainly
used in the pipeline to cut, distribute
and change the direction of flow of the media, it only needs to
rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small
turning torque can be closed tight. The ball valve is most suitable
for the switch, cut off the valve to use,
but the recent development of the ball valve has been designed so
that it has a throttle and control flow,
such as V-ball valve.
High pressure ball valve is characterized by its own compact
structure, reliable sealing, simple structure,
easy maintenance, sealing surface and the spherical surface is
often closed, not easily eroded by the
media, easy to operate and maintenance, suitable for water,
solvents, acids and natural gas Working
medium, but also for poor working conditions of the media, such as
oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane
and ethylene, in various industries have been widely used. Ball
valve body can be integrated, it can be
High pressure ball valve advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, the full diameter of the ball
valve is basically no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. close and reliable. It has two sealing surface, and the current
ball valve sealing surface material widely used in a variety of
plastic, good sealing, to achieve a complete seal. In the vacuum
system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full
clearance as long as the rotation 90 °, easy to remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seals are
generally active, demolition and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the ball and the valve seat
sealing surface and the media isolation, the media through, will
not cause the valve sealing surface erosion.
7. Wide range of applications, the diameter from small to a few
millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high
pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve in the opening and closing process has a
wipe, it can be used for suspension of solid particles in the
Ball valve, floating ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball
valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve,
ball valve, ball valve Ball valve, solder ball valve.
According to the shell / body material classification, the ball
valve can be divided into:
1. Metal materials valves: such as carbon steel valves, alloy steel valves, stainless steel
valves, cast iron valves, titanium valves, Monel valves, copper
alloy valves, aluminum alloy valves, lead alloy valves.
2. Metal body lining valve: such as rubber lined valve, lining fluorine valve, lining the lead
valve, lining plastic valve, lining enamel valve.
3. Non-metallic materials valves: such as ceramic valves, glass valves, plastic valves.
According to the connection can be divided into: thread ball valve,
flange ball valve and plate ball valve.